Affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi, Affiliation No : 3530497, School No : 81720
Criterion for Admission
The parents are supposed to fill-in the admission form (given in the prospectus) and submit it in the office along with 2 passport size photos of the students and 1 Passport size photo of the student with his parents.
- It is the disposal of the Principal to accept or deny admission to the student.
- Admission will be subject to the availability of seats.
Preliminary Instruction for New Entrants
- The Child will be allotted a date to start coming to the School.
- For the first few days the child will attend the school only for half an hour. The parents are drop and collect the child accordingly. The timings will be extended slowly to enable the child to develop a positive interest for the school as well as studies.
- Attach a duly filled Identity Card and a Hanky on the shirt or pullover of the child. The Identity Card can be collected from the Office.
- The Child should carry a small bag with a Tiffin box and a water bottle. His/her name should be written on all the three (bag, Tiffin, water bottle.)
- The child should be sent to the school proper school in uniform from the very first day.
The following documents need to be Submitted to the School for Completing the Application Formalities.
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of proof of residence
- A copy of the Passport (in case of foreign applicants)